- KaiserInsuranceOnline.Com uses a third-party vendor to help us manage some of our e-mail communications with you. While we do supply this vendor with e-mail addresses of those we wish them to contact, your e-mail address is never used for any purpose other than to communicate with you on our behalf. When you click on a link in an e-mail, you may temporarily be redirected through one of the vendor's servers (although this process will be invisible to you) which will register that you've clicked on that link, and have visited our Web site. KaiserInsuranceOnline.Com never shares any information, other than your e-mail address, with our third-party e-mail vendor, which does not share these e-mail addresses with anyone else.
Even if you have given us permission to send e-mails to you, you may revoke that permission at any time by following the "unsubscribe" information at the bottom of the e-mail.
- Web Site Privacy Statement
- Our use and disclosure of an individual's personal information (including health information) is limited as required by state and federal law. We do not sell or rent personal information about visitors to this site or customers who use the site.
This Web site has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control. These measures include encryption of data using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) system. Despite these measures, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from us via this site by Internet or e-mail cannot be guaranteed. At your discretion, you may contact us at the mailing address or telephone number listed in the "contacts" section.
- Google Analytics | Remarketing
- This website uses Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and the Google Display Network together to serve ads to you on other websites after you’ve visited our website. This practice is known as remarketing and is a tool that Google offers to businesses. If you would like to know more about the program, you can do so here. But here are the basics: we, along with third-party vendors, Google and DoubleClick, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving advertising like this from Google, you can manage these settings by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager. Also, Google recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.